Arrhythmia, Syncope, Sudden Death, Device Management, AFib Ablations, Atrial Flutters
- 2008–2019: University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, FL – Assistant Professor of Medicine
- 2006–2008: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH – Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- 2004–2006: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH – Cardiovascular Diseases
- 2001–2004: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA – Internal Medicine
- 1998–2001: St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, MA – General Surgery
- 1994–1998: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts – M.D.
- 1989–1993: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California – B.A.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Florida State Medical Board
- Georgia State Medical Board
Dr. Kim is a Heart Rhythm Specialist who has been practicing in Jacksonville for over ten years. He began his professional career at the University of Florida Health Sciences Center in Jacksonville in 2008 as an assistant professor.
Over the next ten years, he trained many next-generation physicians in his specialty and helped take care of countless patients experiencing heart rhythm disorder.
In 2019, he decided to take his valuable clinical knowledge and experience, which he acquired from his time in academic medicine, and apply them to our practice.
Dr. Kim is very well respected in the community and has particular interests and expertise in atrial fibrillation, Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD), ventricular arrhythmia, Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), pacemakers, defibrillators, syncope, and arrhythmia monitoring.
Dr. Kim has been married to his wife for over 20 years. They have two teenage boys who currently attend Ponte Vedra High School. During his spare time, he enjoys traveling, music, and sports (tennis, golf).